Electronic Design Engineer
Ositech has been developing innovative mobile communication solutions for past 25+ years. We specialize in wireless communication products for applications in the healthcare industry. Ositech is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 certified company.
We have requirement for an Electronic Design Engineer to lead our latest project involving wireless monitoring, video capture and processing using Machine Learning. You will be working with the software team and employing agile methodology to deliver the end to end solution.
If you thrive in a small fast paced environment that provides opportunities to make key decisions, desire to be involved from the start of the project to introduction into manufacturing and want to put your mark on the product, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Responsible for all phases of hardware development from design specifications, design, verification test plan, PCB Layout, prototypes and release to manufacturing
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing electronic circuit boards
- Managing certification and compliance activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering
- 5 years hands on hardware design and development experience
- Have taken at least one product from concept to manufacturing
- Designed systems using microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Designed high speed interfaces such as 10/100/1000 Ethernet, High Speed USB, PCIe
- Designed systems using Cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth and other RF technologies
- Designed systems with high frequency, high efficiency switching power supplies
- Designed Systems for very low power battery operation
- Product compliance testing such as EMC, Safety, RF, PTCRB
- Working with Spectrum, Network and Communication Analyzers
- Experience with Schematic design and PCB layout tools such as Cadence OrCAD
- Experience in using Software performance tools such as iPerf, WiFi, USB, I2C and SPI protocol analyzers
- Programming (assembler, C, C++, Python) and scripting (Unix shell, Windows command, TCL) experience to exercise microcontroller I/O pins and registers
- Antenna selection and characterization
- Managing and mentoring junior engineers and technicians
- Highly organized, keeping work area clutter free
- Detail oriented
- Committed to completing tasks on agreed upon timelines
- Desire to own the product
- Out of the box thinking
- Can do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Eagerness to take on new assignments
- Excellent English written and oral skills
Ositech offers comprehensive benefits consisting of a generous hospitalization, drugs, dental and life insurance
If you believe you have the background, experience requirements and personal qualities mentioned above then
send your resume by email to:
Soar to New Heights
No One Can Predict,
To What Heights You Can Soar.
Even You – Will Not Know,
Until You Spread Your Wings.