Software Engineer – Product Support
Ositech has been developing innovative mobile communication solutions for past 25+ years. We specialize in wireless communication products for applications in the healthcare industry. Ositech is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 certified company.
We have requirement for a Software Engineer to join our development team. You will be maintaining and developing required software involving identification, analysis and resolution of software inadequacies, both for products in the field and in the manufacturing process.
If you thrive in a small fast paced environment that provides opportunities to make key decisions, desire to be involved from the start of the project to introduction into manufacturing and want to put your mark on the product, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Working with technical support and manufacturing teams to identify, in a timely manner, any software inadequacies
- Developing software to isolate, identify and remedy software inadequacies.
- Developing software in support of new customer product variations or processes in manufacturing
- Develop software in support of new features and functions being added to existing products and new products under development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Have good working knowledge in embedded Linux system development, including cross-platform development and build tools (GNU toolchain, buildroot), U-Boot bootloader, kernel configuration, and device drivers.
- Working experience with Microsoft Visual C/C++ creating applications with a custom user interface
- Knowledge of hardware architectures, able to read and follow schematic drawings and understand component data sheets.
- Very creative and innovative thinker in all areas of system design and debugging.
- Solid communication, interpersonal, teamwork, analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Working knowledge of configuring and managing cellular radios
- Working knowledge of configuring and managing Wi-Fi radio both in Client and Access Point mode of operation
- Highly organized, keeping work area clutter free
- Detail oriented
- Committed to completing tasks on agreed upon timelines
- Desire to own the product
- Out of the box thinking
- Can do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Eagerness to take on new assignments
- Good English written and oral skills
Ositech offers comprehensive benefits consisting of a generous hospitalization, drugs, dental and life insurance package.
If you have the background, experience requirements and personal qualities mentioned above then send your resume by email to:
Soar to New Heights
No One Can Predict,
To What Heights You Can Soar.
Even You – Will Not Know,
Until You Spread Your Wings.